Microsoft SureStep Methodologyto plan and implement
Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP. We will only use the parts of the project plan appropriate to your installation; however, using the SureStep method provides a repeatable and smooth implementation in a proven manner. This also ensures a minimal impact on your day-to-day running; the Dynamics 365 implementation on site will take days, not weeks!
Dynamics 365 project managementimplementation team and sales team brainstorms with your project manager and sponsor to lay the groundwork, discuss and define:
- The project goals
- In-depth project plan
- Project team
- Allocation of project resources and infrastructure
- Project charter sign-off
- FRD-- Functional Requirement Document (Organization Structure NAV Viewpoint, GAP aspect.
- GAP Fit/ Analysis Document.
- Sign-off document format for the System Need Research with Concept Demonstration
- Client to provide Sample Master Data as well as document print formats.
- User manual
- Sign off-key user training
data migration processes. We assist you in training your primary users to ensure that they can utilize the new system successfully.
- Acceptance of your users to the new solution constructed.
- Opening Template for the closing balance
- Deployment of Live database at your end
- Sign off on Reports of Opening Balance Upload
- Sign off of Go Live
- Production system assisting business functions.